Computational fluid dynamics simulation software improving product design & development
By leveraging our unique, inherently transient Lattice Boltzmann-based physics PowerFLOW® CFD solution performs simulations that accurately predict real world conditions. Using the PowerFLOW suite, engineers evaluate product performance early in the design process prior to any prototype being built — when the impact of change is most significant for design and budgets. PowerFLOW imports fully complex model geometry and accurately and efficiently performs aerodynamic, aeroacoustic and thermal management simulations.
- High fidelity transient Lattice Boltzmann based solution, accurate across most flow regimes (laminar to transonic) to solve the most complex CFD design problems in Transportation & Mobility and Aerospace & Defense
- Automated domain discretization and turbulence modeling with wall treatment eliminates the need for manual volume meshing and boundary layer meshing
- Confidently run PowerFLOW simulations using large number of compute cores on common High Performance Computing (HPC) platforms
- Utilize moving geometries and Local Reference Frames (LRF), particle modeling, heat exchanger modeling, porous media with flow, thermal and acoustic effects; Realistic Wind for on-road turbulent wind conditions to simulate real world effects
- Simulate conjugate heat transfer problems with surface and volume conduction, thermal radiation and human thermal using built-in variable interval coupling with PowerTHERM
- Simulate effect of multiple heat exchangers for underhood thermal using coupled PowerCOOL
- Use standardized Application Templates to automate pre & post processing for common applications and customize for specific engineering environments
Download the PowerFLOW product brief here.