ENOVIA SmarTeam allows organizations to manage product data and processes among multi-CAD projects with ease. However, creating customized management reports from these processes requires time and know-how. Finally, you can take control of your electronic workflow processes, and mine useful information out of the data they provide.
Smart Flow Report from INCEPTRA provides an out-of-the-box, turnkey solution that requires a simple configuration to produce reports on running and ended processes. Reports are generated into Microsoft Excel*, providing extensive capabilities for data analysis using formulas and charts.
Developed using Microsoft .NET Framework technology, Smart Flow Report provides one-click access to active and ended processes. You can customize which fields to display from the process, as well as which fields to display from the flow history. These fields are pumped into your Excel template. The Excel template itself is stored as a document in SmarTeam. If the template needs to be revised, you do this using standard SmarTeam functionality – and the latest available version is automatically used for subsequent reports. Report configuration parameters are stored as a SmarTeam Admin Setting object, allowing for instant changes to report configuration as needed.
- Easy, flexible configuration
- Uses your report template
- Configured through database setting for centralized configuration
- Easy installation and configuration instructions, no training needed
- In-Process Flow Report includes Flow Processes in the Initiated or Flowing statuses
- Ended Flow Report includes Flow Processes in the Ended or Terminated statuses
- Can be triggered from a SmarTeam menu, or from a toolbar button
- Customizations available upon request
- ENOVIA SmarTeam V5R18 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows XP or 7
- “Admin” mechanism added to database
- Enterprise license
Inceptra also provides a full range of Consulting Services for companies who are new to or expanding their ENOVIA SmarTeam environment.
- QuickStart Implementation
- New Module Deployment
- Support and Help Desk