See how Inceptra has helped people succeed
For decades customers have relied on Inceptra to provide the right PLM solutions that enable them to succeed.
Spearheads digital continuity with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform to manage both end customers’ aircraft modification wishes and certification authorities requirements
- Shorten throughput times for customer change requests to lower costs for the customer and improve company’s competitive position.
- Improve efficiency of engineering and certification departments’ working processes.
- Simplify management of information for use by different departments.
Integrates design and simulation capabilities for trailer manufacturing with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud
Lowboy trailer manufacturer Globe Trailers wants to double production volume in order to meet high demand, while meeting business goals for higher-quality products, with a globalized engineering team.
Designs reduced-plastic bottles with Dassault Systèmes PLM
Amcor needed to deliver a wider variety of top-quality, innovative containers to its customers faster and at lower cost while demonstrating corporate and social responsibility.
Designs greener bikes faster with unified DS PLM platform for composites
To remain the leader in the highly competitive bike industry, Trek Bikes
needs to get unique frame designs of superior durability and quality to
market in less time than ever before.
Cooking up culinary excellence with DS PLM
- Develop more innovative products to maintain market leadership and customer loyalty.
- Shorten development time to meet rapidly evolving customer demand
Increase synergies and eliminate redundancies amount different product teams.
- Reduce lead times for custom solutions.
Royal Canadian Mint
Accelerating the pace of innovation with V5 PLM and
Microsoft® Server Product Portfolio
- Develop new products at a faster pace.
- Engineer products right the first time.
Cuts detailed design time 90% with CATIA for Composites
When ACT Aerospace used manual methods for detailed composite design, issues such as wrinkling and warping during layup required design changes that lengthened cycle times.
Automating dental cabinetry design and production
with V5 PLM and Microsoft .NET
- Eliminate production-system limits on manufacturing capacity.
- Reduce errors by eliminating data re-entry at key transitions.
- Improve customer service by reinstating custom order capability.
- Capture “tribal knowledge” to improve accuracy and process control.
Leveraging knowledge corporate-wide with DS PLM
Identify and eliminate bottlenecks and hidden costs to minimize product development costs and support a highly competitive pricing structure.
Die Cad Group
Stamps out wasted time with CATIA V5
To design increasingly complex tooling while competing with low-wage offshore suppliers, Die Cad needed an efficient, powerful solution to cut costs by cutting time.
Collaboration with V5 PLM lands better design solutions
To maximize the opportunities created by close collaboration between engineering and manufacturing, Héroux Devtek needed to bridge the physical distance between the two groups.
Triumph Composite Systems
Engineering efficiency soars by up to 30% with DS PLM
Triumph Composites wanted to increase engineering productivity by reducing the time required to locate the latest version of files and manage manual, paper-based processes.
GID Development Corp.
GID models multiple 3D design options in a fraction of the time previously required…helping to nearly double profit margin per project.
GID Development Corp. needed solutions powerful enough to design a wide range of complex products quickly, and accurately convey the designs to overseas factories for right-first-time manufacturing.