Inceptra MBD Accelerator Net-Inspect Connector is an add-on capability to the base Inceptra MBDA application. It used by organizations to streamline the publication of CATIA 3D MBD information to Net-InspectTM. The accelerated process extracts important product data and publishes it to Net-InspectTM using the proper font and business language required.
- Supports Net-Inspect User Login and Password
- Fully automatic web publishing of First Article Inspection Report content
- First level details populated on Form 1
- Specified criteria populated on Form 2 – Inspection Characteristics populated on Form 3
- Supports font translation for Geometric Tolerance symbols for proper visualization
- Embeds business logic to characteristic requirements enabling color coding of tolerance results
The Net-Inspect Connector is an Add-on to MBDA Concurrent License.