May 8, 2019 — 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
For Aerospace & Automotive Supply Chain
Many companies regularly receive large packages of updated 3D product data from their customers that they must process and import into their digital product development environment. By automating data analysis and change documentation, Data Package Manager will help you to quickly identify the product design changes within the package and easily process them in a controlled manner to update previously imported product reference data.
Join us for this complimentary webinar and learn about the Data Package Manager lifecycle process:
- Import of the updated product data package into the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE environment
- Automated analysis of the changes within each data package iteration
- Receive automatic recommendations from the Data Package Manager tool (new, update, no action, etc.)
- Review and modify as required the recommended actions
- Automated publishing of the changes in the updated data package to the wider user community
As much of this process as possible has been automated to reduce user activity and ensure repeatable processes.
This presentation will include a demonstration of the application and a Q&A session.