Webinar Recording Available!
Take Advantage of the Customer Reward Program to Enhance your CATIA Functionality!
Watch this webinar to discover new value-added offers available only to Dassault Systèmes customers. Learn about CATIA Engineering Excellence packages designed to take your productivity to the next level with an advanced set of applications that extends the functionality within CATIA V5 while introducing the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for collaboration and data management – packages offered at a reduced cost to customers under maintenance.
CATIA Engineering Excellence
View the webinar recording to get the details on two very rich CATIA Engineering Excellence packages that deliver a powerful set of applications covering the end-to-end process for mechanical and shape design.
Acquire a deeper understanding of the solutions and their value:
1. Reduce time to market by getting the design right the first time
2. Always access up-to-date and complete information, directly in 3D
3. Easily reuse and improve existing components
4. Enrich your design with sophisticated and complex shapes
5. Validate your design to reduce the need for physical prototypes
6. Collaborate and manage your data with your team and others
Watch CATIA Engineering Excellence introductory video (1m09s)
Key functionalities of these new CATIA configurations include:
- Flatten sheetmetal parts
- Create and review 3D Functional Tolerancing & Annotation data
- Create and review kinematic assemblies
- Perform 3D & 2D model comparisons
- Perform clash and/or clearance analysis
- Perform ray or sphere-based wall thickness analysis
- Automatic path planning for assembly/disassembly procedures
- STL rapid prototyping tools for mesh operations and import/export
- Flattening of compound curvature surfaces
- Shape morphing based on geometry references/targets
- Shape morphing based on FEA displacement fields
- Import images into the 3D environment to use as design reference
- Use freestyle surfacing tools to obtain G0, G1, G2, and G3 geometry continuities, with control points manipulation