For engineering and manufacturing organizations, the need for digital transformation of product development processes just became more urgent than ever. For this reason, we wanted to share “The Future of Product Development is Here” eBook that will help you build a practical roadmap for your journey.
Download our eBook “The Future of Product Development is Here” in order to get answers and advice on how to build a foundation to support agile and resilient product development processes from anywhere, including:
- How do you assess your needs?
- How can you identify your destination?
- How should you leverage the cloud?
- How will you measure your success?
- What is your next step?
Discover how you can unite your entire organization from design and manufacturing to service and marketing under one collaborative, interactive environment in the cloud -and as a result, increase collaboration, improve execution, and accelerate innovation.
4 Steps to Digital Transformation for Engineering Organizations
1. Open, extend, and accelerate engineering and R&D processes
2. Leverage digital technologies such as cloud, collaboration, and AI
3. Expedite production of both highly complex products and services with flexible and agile processes, supply chains, and services
4. Ensure both product quality and customer satisfaction, it is crucial to have technical, business, supply chain, manufacturing, and services teams collaborating on a unified platform
Here are five of the top unique advantages to cloud-based solutions*:
1. Lower Costs: benefit from access to high-powered computing without the need to invest in expensive IT infrastructure and experts.
2. Operational Flexibility: rapidly scale up or down to suit project requirements. This allows companies to experiment with new products and to quickly adapt to a fast-paced, uncertain, and competitive environment.
3. Security: intellectual property is protected by eliminating the need for users to download or copy data.
4. Simplicity: most cloud platforms have simple, consistent user experiences which allow even non-technical users to collaborate.
5. Collaboration and Connectivity: instantly communicate and collaborate with colleagues and partners anywhere and anytime.
*Source: Dassault Systèmes