Structural Vibration Analyst uses advanced linear static and linear dynamic simulation techniques to validate the engineering requirements of complex products subject to dynamic loading scenarios. The toolset – specifically designed to appeal to users in the Transportation & Mobility and Aerospace & Defense industries – provides a simulation environment to perform static perturbation, frequency extraction and linear dynamics response analysis of structures. It is based on state-of-the-art features and capabilities of the Abaqus solver and provides high performance solutions.
Simulation results from the best-in-class Abaqus solver
- Understand the vibration response of structures subject to dynamic loading in time or frequency domain
- Analyze several linear dynamics scenarios including static perturbation, natural frequencies, harmonic response and modal transiental dynamics
- Consider advanced damping treatment
Support for the NASTRAN solver is available
Generative Modeling Environment
- Automatically generate meshes or leverage interactive toolset to create high quality models
- Reuse design intent and enhance existing design features with simulation behaviors such as connections, materials, section properties etc.
- Associative modeling enables users to rapidly study design iterations as the product progresses through the design cycle
- Visualization of massive simulation models with superior performance and speed
- High quality rendering capability with flexible toolsets to control
Collaborate and Communicate Ideas
- Collaborate and share simulation results with key stakeholders to guide design decisions
- Exchange live data across groups and organizations through common data management and data structures allowing designers to work directly with simulation specialists improving productivity