Define Structural Mechanics Models and Simulation Steps for Structural and Thermal Analysis
Abaqus Structural Mechanics Simulation provides an environment for the Simulation Specialist to conduct structural static and thermal simulation of product designs and assemblies within the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Fully integrated with both the environment and with the geometry, Abaqus Dynamics Simulation provides a unique platform to collaborate, simulate, and impact design processes throughout the extended enterprise using state-of-the-art Abaqus simulation technology.
Abaqus Structural Mechanics Simulation delivers proven world-class Abaqus Realistic Simulation technology in a seamless, intuitive experience. The Process provides advanced capability from meshing, model management, visualization, and report generation, all within a fully immersive, intuitive, and modern user interface within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Abaqus Structural Mechanics Simulation is available on premise.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Provide Product Development, Mechanical, Design, and Simulation Engineers the expert tools needed to perform advanced simulations.
- Less time spent looking for geometry, part assembly information, fastener data, etc.
- High performance results visualization, particularly for very large models
- Linear and nonlinear simulation setup (single or multi-step) for structural and thermal analysis
- Static, Perturbation, Thermal analysis types
- Linear and advanced nonlinear material options
- Deformable, intermittent contact between parts and assemblies
- High quality meshing directly on the design geometry
- Automatic mesh generation, including mesh export
- High performance on multi-core workstations