Analyze Individual Simulation Jobs Early in the Development Process
Simulation Process Management provides the user a seamless experience and access to simulation process controls and results on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. It delivers simulation process capabilities for product analysis and design, providing early guidance during the most critical stages of innovation. Simulation Process Management is a natural extension of the design experience, enabling users to study their design’s behavior and to explore candidate design alternatives, all from within the powerful 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Simulation Execution Intelligence Lite is the package of the Simulation Process Management applications that is built to help quickly execution and analyze individual simulation jobs early in the development process. It is designed for Product Development teams who only need to run, monitor, control and analyze single simulation executions, and who do not need the ability to author methods or perform in-depth analyses. This is particularly well-suited for product development and managers where methods and/or technology have fully matured and additional results are required. Simulation Execution Intelligence Lite makes this approach highly intuitive and easy to access, thus enabling users to achieve never-before-seen levels of product quality through simulation.
Simulation Execution Intelligence Lite is available on premise.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Allows the user to focus only on the applications and results
- Access the entire simulation management control panel online
- Quickly trace detailed requirements, inputs and results
- Save time by connecting results to project management toolsets
- Web accessible dashboard for simulation
- Run, monitor and control jobs
- End-to-end traceability, including impact analysis from the requirement and design inputs through the applications used to the result produced
- Integration with project management tools
- Lightweight simulation dashboard
- Fault-tolerant job processing with pausing