The Rigid-Flex Circuit Board Designer role enables the modeling of rigid-flexible circuit boards within a virtual mock-up and facilitates the collaboration with electronic CAD systems.
Now you can eliminate these non-value-add expenses and errors by leveraging the power of the Rigid Flex Circuit Board Designer role, which enables the modeling of rigid-flexible circuit boards within a virtual mock-up and facilitates the collaboration with electronic CAD systems. Efficient collaboration helps to optimize design by improving or eliminating the errors associated with disjointed handoffs between flexible circuit board, prototyping and manufacturing. The Rigid Flex Circuit Board Designer role optimizes design efficiency by leveraging a fully automated, streamlined and cost-efficient process for design and development of electronic devices.
The Rigid-Flex Circuit Board Designer role provides the tool for designing rigid-flex printed circuit boards while taking the overall mechanical design into account
- Easy creation of mechanical shapes of printed circuit boards.
- Creation of Constraint Area.
- Electronic components placement on flexible boards.
- Switch between the folded and unfolded view.
- Bi-directional interface with electrical CAD Systems based on industry standard interface (IDF) format.
- Synchronization after ECAD modification import.