Define and Simulate Manufacturing Systems
Process Flow Simulation lets users perform dynamic evaluation and improvement of manufacturing systems and material flow. It models and simulates the system over multiple cycles to help make decisions under uncertain conditions.
Using the established process plan, users can define the manufacturing system, which consists of areas for processing, storing, and transferring parts. The flow of parts can be defined from area to area. Once the system is defined, users can simulate it to evaluate its capacity, its utilization, and other performance metrics. They can then evaluate alternative scenarios for product routing and system design.
Process Flow Simulation is available on premise.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Groundbreaking user experience
- Leveraged manufacturing planning data
- Early validation of manufacturing process plans and systems
- Decision-making support
- Better collaboration between stakeholders
- Easy adoption by the user community