Prevent Unauthorized Disclosure of Intellectual Property
IP Protection & Export Control Management allows organizations to properly classify data with defined security rules (based on Organization, Citizenship, Physical Location and their combination) and exceptions in an evaluated expression. This classification enables the enforcement filter to protect data from unauthorized disclosure within the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. This classification framework complements the general–purpose access controls available with the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform and implements the description of category-specific rules that must be met by any user trying to access a data item.
IP Protection & Export Control Management provides classification of information items in 3DEXPERIENCE platform with the classification maintaining the associated security rules. That classification information is used by the companion IP Protection & Export Controlled Access product to determine whether to authorize or refuse access to the requested data item.
IP Protection & Export Control Management is available on premise.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Companies can protect electronic IP in a robust and consistent way as a standard across the entire platform.
- Customers, partners, suppliers and employees can work in one environment while protecting each party’s IP.
- All types of data in the platform can be protected with the same approach and allow audit review of users and access in one environment.
- Multiple systems and data stores used previously for IP protection by physical data segregation can be decommissioned.
- The responsible business people can define the classifications and security rules and exceptions, as well as the item data and auditing, from the environment without the IT team.