Create and Simulate Complete Robotic Workcells with Spot Welding Capability
Robot Spot Welding Simulation is a comprehensive robotics simulation solution that simulates and manages robot spot welding applications. Advanced capabilities for robot path planning, weld gun selection, and analysis help engineers react quickly to new or changing product designs.
Based on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, simulation engineers can create, simulate and validate an entire robot workcell. They can position resources, debug motion trajectories, and establish input and output connections between robot controllers and other devices. Users create complete workcell logic by sequencing robot and device programs and perform feasibility studies. They develop optimized, interference-free programs that execute robot operations. Robot Spot Welding Simulation includes an extensive library of robots and controllers for all major industrial robot manufacturers to support layout and simulation.
Robot Spot Welding Simulation is available on premise.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Groundbreaking user experience
- Fast, simple robotic workcell layout
- Early discovery and resolution of design for manufacturing issues
- Concurrent robot simulation
- Improved collaboration between robot programmers and designers
- Creation, simulation and validation of robot tasks in the manufacturing context
- Improved collaboration between simulation engineers and designers