Create and Simulate Complete Robot Workcells with Arc Welding Capability
Robot Arc Welding Simulation automatically generates a welding tool trajectory based on the geometric design of the product to be welded. Multiple variables, including the joint configuration, robot setup and workcell layout, are combined when the collision-free welding trajectory is defined.
Robot Arc Welding Simulation offers a 3D environment, where robot simulation engineers can create, simulate and validate an entire robotic arc welding workcell for any manufacturing industry. Robot simulation engineers can position resources, simulate robots, debug motion trajectories, and establish input and output connections between robot controllers and other devices. They can define, validate, and optimize robotic arc welding programs and setups prior to delivery to the shop floor. This capability simultaneously improves quality, reduces costs, and maximizes resource utilization by keeping production equipment engaged in value-added activities.
Robot Arc Welding Simulation’s sequencing tool enables users to create complete workcell logic by sequencing robot and device simulations. Robot simulation engineers can perform feasibility studies while creating optimized interference-free simulations that execute robotic operations. Robot Arc Welding Simulation includes an extensive library of robots and controllers for all major industrial robot manufacturers to support layout and simulation.
Robot Arc Welding Simulation is available on premise.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Groundbreaking user experience
- Fast, simple robotic workcell layout
- Early discovery and resolution of design for manufacturing issues
- Concurrent robot simulation
- Improved collaboration between simulation engineers and designers
- Creation, simulation and validation of robot tasks in the manufacturing context
- Greater productivity for simulation engineers
- Fast program updates when product designs change
- Weld quality assurance