A comprehensive set of applications to design detailed building structures for construction.
The Building Structures Designer role enables structural design engineers to manage and execute all phases of a project from design to fabrication within a single platform. It is a powerful suite of 3D applications that increase design speed, developed specifically to create structural Building Information Models (BIM).
The Building Structures Designer on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform delivers a truly collaborative design environment where architects, engineers, planners, consultants and building owners can work together to realize a building project.
By harnessing the powerful and intuitive conceptual building structures design application along with Terrain Preparation and a robust detailed concrete rebar design application, users can generate parametric structural models from catalogs of standard industry members and virtually assemble the building in its entirety before construction begins.
- Create Level of Development (LOD) 450 Building Information Models (BIM), fully compliant with industry standards (IFC)
- Extensive scalability for projects of all sizes and levels of complexity
- Skip tedious workflows by fabricating building components directly from the 3D design model
- Achieve design clarity and avoid ambiguity by modeling the entire building with custom or generic templates
- Author building information models with the worlds most robust Product Lifecycle Management platform: the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform