3D Component Designer enables users to create the Design Definition from their CAD system to contribute to the overall Product Definition.
3D Component Designer connects file-based CAD users to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, enabling product designs and documents to be managed directly from the desktop authoring application. Moreover, users can leverage the platform web-based apps to manage, annotate and visualize designs anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Connect file-based CAD users to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Perform lifecycle operations including revise, release and lock/unlock
- Easily navigate product structures to visualize designs and related changes
- Search, explore and select relevant design context from a web browser
- Load design context into CATIA V5 directly from a web-browser
- View and mark-up complex 3D product designs via the web
- View FT&A design information from a web-browser
- Leverage file-based CATIA V5 data with 3DEXPERIENCE platform design, simulation, manufacturing and governance apps and processes