With offline robot programming in a collaborative 3D environment
While robots are widely used to improve product manufacturing output and consistency, this automation is not always planned in an optimum way to get the most out of the equipment and the people who interact with them. What’s more, changes in products and processes can be difficult to handle, delaying product updates and improvements while robots are being reprogrammed and tested.
Watch this webinar to learn how offline robot programming in an integrated 3D environment solves these problems and shrinks the product cycle, enabling robot programmers to collaborate with designers on new products.
With Dassault Systèmes’ DELMIA Robotics software solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, robot programmers can accurately program, simulate and validate robot tasks and workcells in the virtual world:
- Identify and resolve problems early in the programming phase
- Increase asset utilization by reducing physical downtime
- Maximize manufacturing flexibility and easily adapt to changing production requirements
- Increase productivity and maximize resource utilization
- Manage Engineering and Manufacturing changes quickly and easily in an integrated environment
- Benefit from application-specific robot programming solutions with a common interface and multi-brand robot programming capabilities
– Welding (Spot, Arc)
– Drill & Riveting
– Material Handling & Assembly
– Paint Application
– Shot Peening