Meet Product Design Goals Faster with Enhanced Virtual Testing
You don’t need to be an analyst to take advantage of the benefits that digital simulation can bring to product design and development – improved productivity, reduced time to market, optimal and durable products. Product design engineers can now access comprehensive structural simulation tools within an intuitive user interface to assess the integrity of products under a wide range of loading conditions and guide design decisions.
Watch this webinar to discover how the Dassault Systèmes Structural Professional Engineer role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers multistep structural and thermal scenarios for virtual product performance and quality testing during the product design process.
Delivering state-of-the-art Abaqus simulation technology with a guided workflow and an easy-to-use interface, this powerful structural analysis solution allows users to build simulation models directly on the CAD geometry within a designer environment fully integrated with PLM. As simulation tasks and attributes are directly linked to the design, simulation updates are easy to execute when the underlying design changes.
CATIA V5 Analysis users and design engineers will want to view this webinar to learn about the advantages of the Structural Professional Engineer solution:
- Structural nonlinear static, frequency, buckling, modal dynamic response, and structural thermal simulations of product designs
- Accuracy of the virtual testing ensured using state-of-the-art Abaqus simulation technology
- Assistant panel for quick assistance with setting up simulations
- Advanced modeling and meshing capabilities
- Multistep structural and thermal scenarios
- High-performance results visualization capabilities, particularly for very large models
- Results comparison and historization to facilitate assessment and impact of design changes
- Seamless design iterations based on simulation results
- Collaboration with product development stakeholders throughout the extended enterprise