Accelerate Product Development with Intuitive and Efficient Virtual Testing of Product Performance as You Design It
Digital simulation enables engineers to test their product designs before creating a physical prototype. This typically results in the early detection of design flaws, lower costs, and faster time to market. Today, the democratization of simulation has made it so you no longer need to be an expert analyst to take advantage of the benefits this best practice offers.
March 3, 2021 | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
Join us for a live webinar and discover how product designers and engineers can now access comprehensive simulation tools within an intuitive user interface to virtually test products during the design process. Get the technical insights needed for informed design decisions and accelerate product development by evaluating the performance, reliability, and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes.
Learn about the scalable simulation portfolio available on the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform that you can use to improve and validate your product designs. Also see a demo of the solutions:
- Structural (linear and nonlinear statics and dynamics), frequency, and thermal simulation of parts and assemblies are provided within a scalable portfolio
- Solve complex product performance problems with industry-proven Abaqus simulation technology
- Leverage simulation that is fully embedded in the design environment using the design geometry directly
- Guided simulation workflows make simulation easy, with users receiving guidance on what to do next at each step of the simulation
- Re-run simulation immediately following updates to the design geometry
- Tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS enables users to assess the impact of a design change