Leverage Electromagnetic Simulation to Virtually Optimize the Performance of Your Smart Product
Traditional design processes for connected devices typically lead to a 50% failure rate at product testing facilities. Discover how you can meet your smart product design requirements faster and reduce costs with virtual performance testing of electromagnetic components and systems during the design phase.
Watch this webinar to learn how Dassault Systèmes’ electromagnetic field simulation software, CST Studio Suite, enables engineers to conduct accurate design of experiments (DOE) to understand electrical signal interactions and optimize product performance before any physical prototypes are built.
Virtual prototyping with the powerful CST Studio Suite can help you meet your design goals for electromagnetic, thermal, and mechanical performance of connected products:
- Import/export a wide variety of CAD and EDA files
- Gain insight into component & system behavior to shorten design cycle
- Ensure product design minimizes electromagnetic interference
- Pass compliance test on the first try
- Avoid/reduce unnecessary and costly late-stage redesign