Faced with ongoing social distancing measures and workplace disruptions, many of us are still working remotely with limited access to our workspace data.
Let’s Make the Connection!
At Inceptra, we want to help you and your company gain business agility. As a CATIA V5 user you can continue to work from wherever you are:
- By connecting legacy data to actionable cloud-based content through communities and collaborative web-based applications on the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- By performing your daily job in CATIA V5, accessing your data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform directly from your CATIA V5 environment.
- By designing your parts in the context of your full product, you can share and review your designs with your connected team through the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
…all without any required data migration or investment in new infrastructure. View this 60-minute webinar by Dassault Systèmes experts to discover how you can enhance your V5 engineering environment while ensuring your business continuity by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud.
- Navigating challenges faced by CATIA V5 users when working remotely.
- 5 ways CATIA V5 users will maintain business continuity, continue collaborating and become more productive by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud.
- Demonstration of the full power of CATIA V5 on the cloud. You will be taken through the process of creating personal protective masks, from first connection to the platform, to part design and simulation, to team collaboration and 3D printing of the finished product.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, call Inceptra at (954) 442-5400 or submit an online inquiry.