Faced with social distancing measures and workplace closures, many of us are working remotely with limited access to our workspace data.
Let’s Make the Connection!
At Inceptra, we want to help you and your company react to and anticipate any disruption. As a CATIA V5 user you can continue to work from wherever you are:
- By connecting legacy data to actionable cloud-based content through communities and collaborative web-based applications on 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- By performing your daily job in CATIA V5, accessing your data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform directly from your CATIA V5 environment. Designing your parts in the context of your full product, you can share and review your designs with your connected team through the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
…all without any required data migration or investment in new infrastructure.
View this 60-minute webinar by Dassault Systèmes experts to discover how you can preserve your V5 engineering environment while ensuring your business continuity by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud.
- Navigating challenges faced by CATIA V5 users when working from home.
- 5 ways CATIA V5 users will maintain business continuity, continue collaborating and become more productive by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud.
- Demonstration of the full power of CATIA V5 on the cloud. You will be taken through the process of creating personal protective masks, from first connection to the platform, to part design and simulation, to team collaboration and 3D printing of the finished product.
Special Price Offer for CATIA V5 Users
Co-design wherever you are with CATIA V5 on the cloud. Continue your collaborative design work and securely share design data from home or the office.
Try the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud today at a special price!