Virtually define, simulate, and validate manufacturing operations and processes in 3D
Manufacturers of all sizes must be more integrated and agile than ever to compete in today’s highly competitive market. Success can depend on harnessing the power of a unified digital ecosystem to extend visualization beyond the product into manufacturing operations to enable innovation and efficiency.
December 8, 2021 | 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Join us for a live webinar to discover how DELMIA’s Virtual Factory solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enable manufacturers to use 3D data to virtually define, simulate, and validate manufacturing operations and processes. Enhance production agility and efficiency by planning, simulating, and modeling operations using a single 3D data model across engineering, manufacturing, and service.
Learn how DELMIA digital manufacturing solutions can help you:
- Define the 3D layout of future and existing production facilities and manage efficient use of space
- Evaluate assembly/disassembly processes in 3D to validate feasibility and non-interference with tools and personnel
- Perform ergonomics analysis to gain a clear visual idea of the process by creating human tasks and manipulating manikins in context of workcells
- Visualize and check the mechanical behavior of machines and tools to verify the manufacturability of new products or the performance of layout changes
- Validate production sequences & optimize rate by simulating factory flow