How SIMULIA users can adopt a hybrid model of local & cloud computing to efficiently address fluctuating simulation workloads
Technology advancements have made cloud computing for simulation a compelling addition to fixed capabilities. And now, a new licensing model offers existing users of SIMULIA standalone products – Abaqus, XFlow, CST, Simpack, and Wave6 – a hybrid solution of local and cloud computing that provides the best of both worlds, enabling companies to scale simulation processing as needed to accelerate the cycle time to final product design.
New SIMULIA cloud computing SimUnits – incl. hardware & software
Watch this webinar to discover how SIMULIA users can now use both local and SIMULIA cloud computing to run simulations, at no extra cost. By allocating as little as 2 tokens from current token budgets to the new SimUnits, companies can access on-demand cloud computing when local computing is not as software and hardware efficient, or the simulation queue is too long to meet product development objectives.
Learn how SIMULIA cloud computing SimUnits can be the answer to meet your peak and occasional simulation throughput needs efficiently, without having to invest in additional hardware and software licenses:
- Flexibility to select compute environment as the cloud or your local hardware based on simulation workload and best architecture match
- SimUnits provide additional flexibility as they can be used for simulations across the entire SIMULIA product portfolio (Abaqus, CST, Simpack, etc.)
- SimUnit tokens & credits cover hardware plus software fees for all SIMULIA solvers and are available for different computing needs
- No job queueing with the elastic nature of cloud computing – run numerous analyses in parallel
- Optimized hardware selection on cloud allows best performance for each solver type and speedup of large complex simulations
- Automatically narrow hardware options on cloud to only what makes sense for the simulation type