Scale simulation throughput as needed with a hybrid model of on premise & on cloud computing
Discover how users of SIMULIA software apps – Abaqus, CST, PowerFLOW, 3DEXPERIENCE roles, and more – can efficiently address fluctuating workloads without investing in additional hardware and software licenses to meet peak or occasional simulation throughput needs. A hybrid solution of on premise and on cloud computing now provides the best of both worlds, enabling companies to scale simulation processing as needed to accelerate the cycle time to final product design.
Watch this webinar on how to reconfigure your current simulation Tokens budget to a mix of SimUnit Tokens and Credits to access on-demand cloud computing when on premise computing is not as software and hardware efficient, or the simulation queue is too long to meet product development objectives. See a demo of how to run a simulation on the SIMULIA cloud computing platform and the functionality that makes it easy to use.
Learn how you can gain flexibility and speed up product design validation with SIMULIA SimUnits:
- SimUnit Tokens & Credits cover hardware plus software fees for all SIMULIA solvers and are available for different computing needs
- Select compute environment as the cloud or your on premise hardware based on simulation workload and best architecture match
- Scale high – on cloud High Performance Computing (HPC) resources enable faster analysis of large and/or complex simulations
- Scale wide – no job queueing with the elastic nature of cloud computing; reduce wait time by running numerous analyses in parallel
- Automatically narrow on cloud hardware configuration to what makes sense for the simulation job size and type