DELMIA’s Virtual Build solution enables companies to improve the quality and efficiency of their manufacturing plans with 3D assembly process visualization.
DELMIA’s Virtual Build solution provides manufacturing engineers and assembly planners working in the 3DEXPERIENCE® environment the ability to study new product designs and their associated assembly processes. Worldwide access from any engineering or production site provides all stakeholders with a clear visual understanding of the time and effort involved with each assembly step and the impact of design changes. The product build-up can be analyzed in the context of the assembly line – even if the line or factory does not yet exist.
- How to manage an increasing number of product models?
- How to quickly validate process plans and detect manufacturing problems early?
- How to increase planning quality and manage engineering changes?
- How to ensure NPI with minimal rework and no scrap?
- How to shorten the learning curve for production workers?
- Create or import the assembly process plan
- Visualize the product build-up defined by the assembly sequence
- Check assembly operations regarding feasibility and effort
- Position assemblies on the line and check the orientation to workers
- Create multiple 3D views to document assembly operations
- Add detailed worker instructions and describe possible risks
- Validated assembly sequence
- Mature manufacturing plan delivered on time
- Late process changes avoided
- Visual work instructions for shop floor delivery
- Reduced scrap and rework
- Manufacturing Engineers/DFA Specialists
- Assembly Planners
For more information, please visit this website.