This course provides an in-depth look at several advanced Abaqus/CAE capabilities: CAD geometry import and repair, meshing and partitioning of complicated geometry. Both native and neutral geometry formats are discussed. An in-depth treatment of meshing techniques is also provided, including the use of virtual topology to ease the meshing of complicated geometry in the presence of small geometric features.
- $1,200 / Student
- 2 Days
- Recommended for users with basic knowledge of Abaqus/CAE who wish to become more proficient with the product.
Real-world engineering commonly involves the analysis and design of complicated geometry. These types of analysis depend critically on having a modeling tool with a robust geometry import capability in conjunction with advanced, easy-to-use mesh generation algorithms.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Import, edit, and repair CAD geometry
- Import and edit orphan meshes
- Use virtual topology to ease the meshing of complicated geometry
- Partition geometry to enable different meshing techniques
Lesson 1: Geometry Import and Repair
Lesson 2: Orphan and Native Meshes
Lesson 3: Meshing and Partitioning
Lesson 4: Bottom-up Meshing
10-20% Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 1 student
20% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10-20% discount offer ends December 31, 2020