Optimize Product Creation and Definition, Respecting Key Performance Indicators
Product designs that continue to use physical prototypes are more prone to errors, delays, and increased costs. However, choosing a solution with built-in knowledge ensures your product conforms to various standards, helping you to work faster and design right.
CATIA Product Optimization Designer provides an interactive environment for modeling and solving complex engineering problems. Early in the conceptual design stage, it is often necessary to find solutions to an engineering problem by trying to satisfy a set of engineering constraints, while fulfilling the requirements for the product definition and behaviors.
CATIA Product Optimization Designer allows users to model those constraints as a set of equations and inequations, as well as to interact with the model in order to discover solutions to a given problem.
A sophisticated set of applications to optimize the product definition process, in respect of key performance indicators:
- Define engineering template capture
- Re-use design from all Apps
- Enrich templates with Formulae, Equations, Knowledge patterns, Reactions, Equation resolution
- Product optimization convergence: Optimization Min Max, Design of Experience, Constraint Satisfaction
- CATIA Engineering Rules Capture
- CATIA Engineering Templates Capture
- CATIA Design Optimization
- Know-how Apps Resources
- CATIA Know-how Apps Creation