Quickly design parts that are lighter, cheaper, more aesthetic, or optimized for fluid flow
In today’s increasingly competitive market, designers must push past conventional ways of working to think outside the box. Meeting customer demands is imperative which means innovating one concept at a time is no longer a sustainable method.
Watch this webinar to see a demonstration of CATIA’s newest performance driven generative design applications and discover how they enable non-specialists to automatically generate optimized conceptual parts from a functional specification at the push of a button.
Functional specification for this science-based generative design approach uses key performance indicators, such as minimize mass, maximize stiffness, maximize flow rate, and minimize pressure drop. By varying inputs, designers are able to generate multiple variations to compare and analyze.
Learn how these new generative design solutions help you quickly design parts that are lighter, cheaper, more aesthetic, or optimized for fluid flow:
- Explore new lightweight shape ideations that fit design functions
- Perform trade-offs based on manufacturing processes & material variants
- Find and explore design proposals within a principal design space
- Find the optimal duct shape that will reduce pressure drop
- Improve an existing design that still contains recirculation
- Automatically reuse optimization setup to validate design proposal, at any stage of the design process