Throughout this course you will become familiar with high frequency solvers used to simulate different types of antennas. This course will also discuss more specific topics like antenna matching network and SAR calculations in the human body.
- $600 / Student
- 1 Day
- Introduction to CST Studio Suite
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Construct and simulate antennas using different solvers
- Visualize and extract primary results (S-Parameters, Nearfield distribution, Farfield) and more advanced results using post processing (i.e. Potential Bandwidth, SAR)
- Handle imported CAD models
- Design simple matching network
- Use the Hybrid Solver to simulate more complex RF Systems
Lesson 1: Waveguide Ports
Lesson 2: Meshing Overview
Lesson 3: Antenna Simulation Overview
Workshop 1: Horn Antenna (a) and Reflector Antenna (b) Simulation
Workshop 2: Dual Patch Antenna and Feeding Network
Workshop 3: Patch Antenna Array Design
Workshop 4: Mobile Phone Antenna Design and Integration
Workshop 5: Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Tag
Indicates that a class is "Guaranteed to Run"
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.