Throughout this course you will expand upon the CORE module basics of CST Studio Suite. You will discover the practical application of simulation in the field of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and interference (EMI) design. In addition, this resource will delve into the application of simulation for analysis in areas such as emissions and immunity, as well as conducted and radiated phenomena. By leveraging simulation, you can achieve high-performance designs that are both safe and compliant.
- $600 / Student
- 1 Day
- Introduction to CST Studio Suite
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different solvers, sources and outputs for EMC/EMI simulation
- Set up simulations for emissions and immunity
- Set up simulations for shielding effectiveness
- Set up simulations for 3D EM and co-simulations
- Set up simulations for cable modeling
Lesson 1: Solver Choice for EMC Application
Lesson 2: Meshing Overview
Lesson 3: CST Design Studio (CST DES)
Lesson 4: Overview of Sources/Outputs for EMC Simulation
Lesson 5: EDA Workflow Integration – CST MWS
Lesson 6: Introduction to CST Cable Studio
Indicates that a class is "Guaranteed to Run"
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.