In our CST Studio Suite Antenna Placement course, you will gain knowledge on subjects such as the positioning of antennas and the interaction between antennas. Additionally, the course covers configuring antenna matching networks and understanding radiation hazards.
Special emphasis will be on learning the creation and application of near/far-field sources. This will occur within the framework of the Hybrid Solver Task.
- 1 Day
- Introduction to CST Studio Suite and CST Studio Suite – Microwave and Antenna
- Handle imported CAD models
- Choose which High Frequency solver is most suited for antenna placement task of interest
- Design simple matching network
- Use Hybrid Solver to simulate antenna installed performance and antenna to antenna coupling
The course is intended for the following Roles: Electromagnetic Simulation Analysts, Antenna Designers
Lesson 1: Introduction to Antenna Placement
Lesson 2: Solver Overview
Lesson 3: CAD Import
Lesson 4: Surface Mesh
Lesson 5: System Assembly and Modeling
Lesson 6: Hybrid Simulation
Lesson 7: W1 – Antennas Installed on a Glider
Lesson 8: W2 – Antennas Installed on a Ship
Lesson 9: W3 – Antenna and Radome Simulation
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.