This course will teach you how to create flawless, styled shapes from scratch using three-dimensional free-form curves and surfaces or using digitized data. You will also learn how to analyze and improve the quality of existing curves and surfaces.
- $775 / Student
- 1.5 days
- CATIA V5 Fundamentals and Surface Design
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create styled shapes using digitized data
- Create surfaces using a curved-based approach
- Create surfaces using a surface-based approach
- Analyze and correct the curve quality
- Analyze and correct the surface quality
- Introduction to Freestyle Shaper
- Using the curve-based approach
- Using the surface-based approach
- Analysis Tools
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
10-20% Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 1 student
20% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10-20% discount offer ends December 31, 2020