This course introduces you to the Electrical Harness Flattening workbench. You will learn how to flatten and synchronize an electrical / geometrical harness integrated within the Digital Mock-Up. You will also learn how to modify the bundle segments of a harness. Additionally, the course teaches you how to define and generate a report. It teaches you how to create a 2D drawing of a 3D harness. You will also learn how to create a Catalog Text Template for annotations and dimensions.
- $550 / Student
- 1 Day
- Knowledge of Catalog Editor, CATIA V5 Electrical Harness Installation and Assembly and Electrical Wire Routing.
- Flatten and synchronize the electrical or the geometrical harnesses
- Modify the bundle segments of a harness to fit your drawing
- Define and generate reports
- Create 2D drawings of 3D harnesses
- Create Text Template Catalog
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
20% Discount on Live Remote Classes
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- 20% discount offer ends June 30, 2021