A Simulation Role for the Analyst that uses advanced finite element simulation techniques to understand and validate complex engineering problems
Mechanical Analyst delivers proven world-class Abaqus realistic simulation technology in a seamless, intuitive experience. The toolset provides advanced capability from meshing, model management, visualization, and report generation, all within a fully immersive, intuitive, and modern user interface within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
The Mechanical Analyst uses advanced finite element simulation techniques to understand and validate complex engineering problems. With extensive toolset to enhance productivity and efficiency, the Mechanical Analyst is equipped to conduct structural static, dynamic, and thermal simulation of product designs and assemblies within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Fully integrated with both the environment and with the geometry, Mechanical Analyst provides a unique platform to collaborate, simulate, and impact design processes throughout the extended enterprise using state-of-the-art Abaqus simulation technology. On the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, users can easily share models, techniques, methods, meshing and interconnection rules, materials, results, and all other simulation data with their colleagues and other stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
- Provide Product Development and Mechanical Engineers the expert tools needed to perform advanced simulations using best-in-class Abaqus simulation technology
- Provides a unique platform to leverage the value of simulation more widely throughout the enterprise
- Less time spent looking for geometry, part assembly information, fastener data, etc. thanks to the collaborative nature of 3DEXPERIENCE
- Simulation is managed as a core value of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform allowing simulation IP to become a true corporate asset, unlike existing standalone Specialist tools
- Improve designs at risk for resonance and other dynamic effects
- Linear load cases and multiple analysis cases for analyzing the response to a wide range of loading conditions
- Combine nonlinear base state with dynamic response for improved vibration prediction
- Fully dynamic transient time simulation within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Workflows such a Drop, Crush, Forming, Shake, and Impact in all industries can be simulated
- High performance results visualization, particularly for very large models
- Enables interrogation of realistic simulation results with speed, clarity, and control on the desktop for enhanced decision making.
- High performance visualization tools enable efficient post-processing of large-scale simulation data including an option to use remote machines for rendering and visualization computation