New Manufacturing Planning Capabilities for Marine and Offshore Industry
Manufacturing Strategy for Marine provides process planners with a dedicated environment for part-planning and defining large manufacturing assemblies. Planners can simultaneously navigate the complex manufacturing processes of large projects in 3D with a dedicated immersive view and parts list of their current work.
Manufacturing Strategy for Marine enables engineers in structure, HVAC, piping, electrical, and all other shipbuilding disciplines to do live-process edits of the same data. It lets designers generate a process plan at any point in the planning process.
Manufacturing Strategy for Marine is available on premise.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Groundbreaking user experience
- Reduce errors and rework with cross-discipline collaboration
- Work more efficiency with large marine and offshore projects
- Complete customization for authoring, navigation and output
- Easily manage large assembly planning processes