Collaborate Globally on a Virtual Product and Solve Issues Real-Time
For many companies, reviewing designs can be a challenging process with many steps to consider, from locating parts to building an assembly for participants to review and record any issues. Parts can be out-of-date or be incorrect for an assembly, review teams can be missing critical roles or include individuals who are not collaborative, and reviews can be conducted haphazardly with no consensus on issues or follow-up actions.
Design Review shares a complete 3D report of how development decisions are made. With Design Review, users access tools that optimize visualization, navigation, analysis, and communication. Users may analyze product consistency, display review presentations, reply to reviews and make better-informed decisions.
Design Review is available on premise and on cloud.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Collaborate on digital mockup reviews, and packaging and pre-assembly analyses
- Shorten the review process by sharing identified problems with team members for faster resolution
- Identify and resolve design issues earlier in the product development cycle
- Accurately track designs errors from identification to resolution
- Turn brainstorming ideas into reality by making contextual changes in 3D real-time
- Communicate solutions clearly with annotations that explain concerns
- Answer questions in real-time using technical analysis tools that reveal important details
- Optimize clarity and understanding with carefully placed geometry
- Ensure intellectual property is secure on screen, online, or in print
- Document multiple 3D reviews and validations without affecting the product definition