This course covers administrative tools used by a SmarTeam Administrator in order to configure a SmarTeam system.
- $1,100 / Student
- 2 Days
- SmarTeam end-user knowledge
- SmarTeam Administration Tools (overview) SmarTeam Data Model Designer
- SMARTEAM databases and related utilities Setting up Profile Cards
- The Sequence Designer Default Values
- Lookup Table
- User Maintenance Project-based Authorizations Script Maintenance
- Using the Menu Editor Utility
- NLS – National Language Support
- Vault Configuration & Administration Admin Functionality
- Setting Up the Lifecycle Options Lifecycle Rules Setup
- Integration Tools Setup
- Common File Objects
- SMARTEAM Import / Export Workflow Design & Administration Managing a Flow Process
- Lifecycle Basics (from SMT-E-SFF) Workflow Basics (from SMT-E-SFF)
- How to create a Data Model including vault configuration and Workflow design
- Basics of PLM and ENOVIA SmarTeam
- How ENOVIA SmarTeam stores and manages different types of product information
- Basic concepts of Lifecycle Management and Workflow
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
No training promotion currently available on this course. Check back next month.