This course covers administrative tools used by a SmarTeam Administrator in order to configure a SmarTeam system.
- $1,100 / Student
- 2 Days
- SmarTeam end-user knowledge
- SmarTeam Administration Tools (overview) SmarTeam Data Model Designer
- SMARTEAM databases and related utilities Setting up Profile Cards
- The Sequence Designer Default Values
- Lookup Table
- User Maintenance Project-based Authorizations Script Maintenance
- Using the Menu Editor Utility
- NLS – National Language Support
- Vault Configuration & Administration Admin Functionality
- Setting Up the Lifecycle Options Lifecycle Rules Setup
- Integration Tools Setup
- Common File Objects
- SMARTEAM Import / Export Workflow Design & Administration Managing a Flow Process
- Lifecycle Basics (from SMT-E-SFF) Workflow Basics (from SMT-E-SFF)
- How to create a Data Model including vault configuration and Workflow design
- Basics of PLM and ENOVIA SmarTeam
- How ENOVIA SmarTeam stores and manages different types of product information
- Basic concepts of Lifecycle Management and Workflow
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends May 31, 2021