This course is an introduction to the use of fe-safe in setting up and running various scenarios of fatigue analysis studies. The course includes many hands-on tutorials and practice examples.
- $1,200 / Student
- 2 Days
- Basic Knowledge of finite elements and fatigue analysis.
Upon Completion of this course you will be able to:
- Set up models and import models into fe-safe
- Select a material for fatigue analysis
- Set up loadings
- Run various analyses in fe-safe
Lesson 1: Overview of Fatigue and fe-safe
Lesson 2: Using FEA Solutions in fe-safe
Lesson 3: Using Group Parameters in fe-safe
Lesson 4: Theory of Fatigue for Analysts
Lesson 5: Loading Methods in fe-safe
Lesson 6: Complex Loading in fe-safe
Lesson 7: Fatigue Analysis Process and Algorithms
Lesson 8: fe-safe Diagnostic Techniques
Lesson 9: Infinite Life, Probability and Theory of Critical Distances
Appendix 1: High Temperature Fatigue Analysis in fe-safe
Appendix 2: Rotational Symmetry of Loading
Appendix 3: Signal Processing with fe-safe
Appendix 4: fe-safe GUI Reference
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class.
10% discount – 2 students
20% discount – 3 or more students
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends September 30, 2020