This course is an introduction to the use of fe-safe in setting up and running various scenarios of fatigue analysis studies. The course includes many hands-on tutorials and practical examples.
- $1,160 / Student
- 2 Days
- Basic Knowledge of finite elements and fatigue analysis.
Upon Completion of this course you will be able to:
- Set up models and import models into fe-safe
- Select a material for fatigue analysis
- Set up loadings
- Run various analyses in fe-safe
Lesson 1: Overview of Fatigue and fe-safe
Lesson 2: Using FEA Solutions in fe-safe
Lesson 3: Using Group Parameters in fe-safe
Lesson 4: Theory of Fatigue for Analysts
Lesson 5: Loading Methods in fe-safe
Lesson 6: Complex Loading in fe-safe
Lesson 7: Fatigue Analysis Process and Algorithms
Lesson 8: fe-safe Diagnostic Techniques
Lesson 9: Infinite Life, Probability and Theory of Critical Distances
Appendix 1: High Temperature Fatigue Analysis in fe-safe
Appendix 2: Rotational Symmetry of Loading
Appendix 3: Signal Processing with fe-safe
Appendix 4: fe-safe GUI Reference
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends March 31, 2021