This is a process-based course that uses an industrial scenario to teach you how to use ENOVIA Program Central. You will learn how to create and manage projects, assign project members, create tasks, create folder structures and define access rights for managing the documents related to the projects. You will also learn how to create the process flows for review and approval of tasks, and how to monitor the status of different projects. Additionally, you will learn how to use the Microsoft Project Integration functionality to exchange and view a project’s data in Microsoft Project.
- $550 / Student
- 1 Day
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create programs and projects
- Search for an existing project and explore it
- Assign members to a project
- Add tasks and assign project members to perform tasks
- Create folders for managing the project documents
- Create process flows
- Manage information related to meetings and decisions
- Monitor the status of programs and projects
- Use Microsoft Project Integration to exchange and view a project’s data
1. Create the project structure
2. Create the WBS and assign project members
3. Create the folders and define access rights
4. Create the route for a project task
5. Manage a meeting and its decisions
6. Monitor the project’s status
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends February 26, 2021