This course will introduce you to automation processes in CATIA using VB.Net language. You will learn how to create automation scripts and macros in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE® using VBA and VB.Net.
- $1,490 / Student
- 3 Days
- Students should have experience using CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE (V6) and be familiar with VB scripting, i.e. the terminology and syntax related to construction of VB statements using Variables, Operators, Objects, Properties and Methods.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create scripts using VBA
- Create macros in CATIA
- Connect with the Automation server of Microsoft Excel and Word from CATIA
- Work with various features of CATIA like Sketches, Part Design Features and Drawings
- Understand the Product Model concepts
- Learn the coding rules and the adoption guidelines
Lesson 1: Introduction to CATIA Automation
Lesson 2: Working with Macros
Lesson 3: Calling Another Automation Server
Lesson 4: VBA Programming Basics
Lesson 5: VBA Common Controls
Lesson 6: VBA Programming Techniques
Lesson 7: Scripting with CATIA
Lesson 8: Accessing Elements
Lesson 9: Miscellaneous Commands
Lesson 10: 3DEXPERIENCE Adoption
Lesson 11: Coding Guidelines
Multi-Student Discount on Live Remote Training Classes
10% discount – 2 or more students
Join an Inceptra virtual classroom taught by a live instructor from wherever you are. All you need is a computer with internet access to get training on Dassault Systèmes solutions.
Students can interact with instructors during class and instructors maintain visibility of each student’s progress during lab exercises.
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Multi-student discount applies to students attending the same class
- 10% discount offer ends February 26, 2021