This course will teach you how to create flawless, styled shapes from scratch using three-dimensional free-form curves and surfaces or using digitized data. You will also learn how to analyze and improve the quality of existing curves and surfaces.
- $775 / Student
- 1.5 days
- CATIA V5 Fundamentals and Surface Design
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create styled shapes using digitized data
- Create surfaces using a curved-based approach
- Create surfaces using a surface-based approach
- Analyze and correct the curve quality
- Analyze and correct the surface quality
- Introduction to Freestyle Shaper
- Using the curve-based approach
- Using the surface-based approach
- Analysis Tools
Please Contact Us for more details about scheduling a class.
Multiple Student Promotion
Discount promotion applies to students attending the same class.
2 students – 10% off
3 or more students – 20% off
Some restrictions apply:
- Cannot be applied to existing Purchase Orders
- Valid for public schedule classes only
- Offer ends March 29, 2019
NEW Self-Paced Online Learning Packages
Over 100 online searchable courses packaged into CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA and SIMULIA domains.
- Find an immediate answer to questions with full-text search capabilities
- Reinforce and compliment the skills obtained from live instructor training
- One Year, 24×7 access to Courseware, Exercises and Tests
Contact us for more information on packaged pricing, 954-442-5400 (option 3)