Rapidly Visualize Large Simulation Data on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
As simulation technology and implementation increases, the output datasets can grow exponentially, often reaching 100 million nodes or more. This causes real challenges in displaying those results quickly and efficiently. Simulation Physics Results Exploration solves this problem by providing extremely high performance capabilities for visualizing and exploring simulation results, particularly large datasets.
Simulation Physics Results Exploration provides a new paradigm in results visualization. Results files are not copied to the user workstation and visualization computations are performed within the distributed environment. The result is a state-of-the-art visualization capability enabling the processing of very, very large models with breathtaking performance.
Simulation Physics Results Exploration is available on premise and on cloud.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Provide Product Development, Mechanical, Design, and Simulation Engineers the expert toolsneeded to visualize advanced simulations.
- Contributes to a unique platform to leverage the value of simulation more widely throughout the enterprise
- Unprecedented visualization performance and speed
- Unique High Performance Computing (HPC) rendering architecture provides breath-taking performance compared to any other competing tool
- Superior performance and speed for viewing large data sets
- Direct client-server communication
- State-of-the-art rendering capability
- Flexible toolset to control display and rendering
- Visualize simulation within the context of a larger assembly for solids, shells, beams, and composites