Review Full Simulation Content in the Lightweight 3DPlay Player
Product simulation is often performed today by engineering groups using niche simulation tools from different vendors to simulate various design attributes. Dassault Systèmes delivers a scalable suite of unified analysis products that allow all users, regardless of their simulation expertise or domain focus, to collaborate and seamlessly share simulation data and approved methods without loss of information fidelity.
3DPlay Simulation Extension is an extension of 3DPlay, the unified cross-platform lightweight Player for 3DEXPERIENCE. This extension will allow user to review the full simulation content, model, scenario and results, animate the results and display the results using the design (material) rendering. This process provides an easy-to-use and intuitive tool to communicate, collaborate on simulation experiences for designers, mechanical engineers, analysts, collaborators, managers, marketing, and sales.
3DPlay Simulation Extension is available on premise and on cloud.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Easily access simulation intellectual property (IP) from ENOVIA Collaborative Sharing platform through the IFWE Compass
- Democratize simulation by delivering an intuitive and attractive navigation experience of simulation IP to non-experts
- Quickly retrieve detailed objects from databases without having to switch to rich applications
- Communicate and share data, design ideas and simulation results in person through many different devices and platforms
- Automatic generation of Lightweight (highly compressed) Simulation Experience adapted to every SIMULIA Native Authoring application.
- Access and basic replay of the simulation experience fully integrated into 3DPlay standard applications.
- Extended navigation of simulation data (Full model scenario results from lightweight simulation data)
- Static and animated 3D representation of Simulation Results (multiple contour plots available)
- Switch displays between Engineering/ Rendering / Transparent results for static and animated 3D representations
- Display key attribute values and X-Y plots