Inceptra is excited to share with you a 50% off discount promotion on CATIA V5 for September that Dassault Systemes is offering current CATIA V5 customers who are using older configurations of CATIA V5 (XM1, MD2, HD2 for example), which would migrate them to the latest CATIA V5 Configurations.
This is not only a tremendous value, but migrating to the latest CATIA V5 configurations will also provide several functional/technical enhancements.
Migrating CATIA V5 MD2 to the latest CATIA V5 Configuration (CATIA PLM Express (CAT) with Mechanical Product Creation (MCE) will provide:
- STEP Interface for collaboration and data exchange
- Functional Modeling for process oriented, flexible, and intelligent part design
- Knowledgeware Knowledge Templates for automated intelligent design
- ENOVIA PLM (Smarteam or 3DEXPERIENCE Platform – you chose!) supporting a full range of PDM/PLM needs
Migrating a CATIA V5 HD2 to the latest CATIA V5 Configuration (CATIA PLM Express (CAT) with Mechanical Product Creation (MCE) and Hybrid Design Extension (HDX) will provide:
- All of the above plus…
- CATIA V5 Developed Shapes 1 – quickly unfold any free form surface and revolve a curve on that surface
- CATIA V5 Freestyle Shaper 1 – surface-based functionality to help CATIA V5 users create styled shapes and surfaces
These are just a few examples of what migrating to “the latest and greatest” CATIA V5 configurations will offer. Please feel free to reach out to your Inceptra Account Manager any time to review/discuss this offering and what it can do for you.