Create Complete Advanced Mechanical Projects
A changing world is placing greater demands on the engineering process. Products and experiences are getting more complex, while performance and quality targets are becoming more demanding. 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA enables engineers to meet these challenges by rapidly developing high-quality mechanical products.
Mechanical engineers equipped with CATIA 3D Modeling tools can gain insights into key factors of quality and performance early in the product development phase. Digital prototyping, combined with digital analysis and simulation, allows product development teams to virtually create and analyze a mechanical product in its operating environment.
CATIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the cloud enables engineers to create any type of 3D assembly in a highly productive and intuitive environment, for a wide range of engineering processes.
Download our eBook and discover how 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA allows you to create anything you want
Discover CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE | Multi-discipline Engineering
Conquer All Your Mechanical Design Challenges
Powerful Modeling Capabilities
CATIA delivers high geometric accuracy.
This robust solution allows engineers to quickly iterate without the model failing.
Work on Large Assemblies with Ease
Let multiple engineers work concurrently
on their individual components without disruption.
Streamlined Kinematics and Dynamics Simulations
Add motion to your assembly model.
Design for Manufacturing
Create parts that fit your manufacturing process.
The CAD Mechanical Engineering Solution | CATIA Mechanical Designer
An advanced applications suite managing
the end-to-end mechanical design process for product developers, mechanical designers and engineers.
- Create and complete advanced mechanical products and parts, from initial concept through final design revisions.
- Design for the complete process with
part design, sheet metal parts, 3D mock up and more.
Design Complex Mechanical Parts and Projects
- Create sophisticated 3D parts using solid modeling tools and surfacing capabilities
- Draw 3D models quickly and accurately
- Simulate assembly kinematics
- Import and read any CATIA format document (*.CATPart)
- Eliminate review bottlenecks, detect and track interferences, test weight distribution and analyze digital mockups with real engineering data
- Generate product manufacturing information through the full definition of 3D tolerances and annotations in the same model
Czech-based startup Zuri adopted Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA with the Reinvent the Sky industry solution experience to design and produce its VTOL aircraft, create a virtual experience twin and connect all stakeholders.