Join Inceptra for this Informative session on new advancements in the Quality Assurance process using MBD/DPD methodology.
Presenter: Bill Gratzek, Director of Technology Solutions
Date: Thursday, November 19th, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern
- Are you spending too much time interpreting CATIA MBD data?
- Would an automated process for developing FAI documents be a valuable addition to your QA process?
- Is NetInspect becoming part of your aerospace part quality process?
- Does your CMM process create a bottleneck for final Quality sign-off?
- Have you been visited by OEM DPD teams looking for proven quality processes?
Inceptra has partnered with NetInspect and Verisurf to enable seamless integration of MBD data from CATIA to these Inspection applications.
Webinar Agenda will include demonstrations of the following software:
- Inceptra MBD Accelerator providing First Article Inspection (FAI) documents including automatically ballooned part views and inspection reports into Word/Excel formats directly from the CATIA data
- NetInspect inspection tables populated directly from CATIA
- CATIA to Verisurf measurement points automatically populated with GD&T ballooning information
There will also be time for Q&A. Additional one-on-one sessions can be scheduled following the webinar.