MBSE Approach with MagicGrid and MODSIM for Product Development Increases Productivity
Successful product development requires a Process/Method approach in an open and collaborative business platform. This master interface manages uncertainties, moves decisions to the front of the development cycle, provides traceability, reduces rework, and increases productivity.
As business complexity increases, the traditional document-based approaches for systems engineering and product design are no longer sufficient. Transitioning to a digital approach leverages information to flow across the product lifecycle.
Watch our webinar to learn:
- How CATIA Magic Cyber Systems Engineer creates the systems functional and structural architecture
- How to utilize Magic Model Analyst for model execution
- The MagicGrid approach for systems engineering
- How to identify stakeholder needs with the MagicGrid approach
- How to troubleshoot product effectiveness and solutions with MagicGrid
This on-demand webinar from our strategic partner Dassault Systèmes details the development of a product using MBSE approach on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform throughout the process.