Join us for a webinar on Aug 25, 2016 at 1:00 PM EDT.
Please join us for a FREE presentation and demonstration of our newly released Inceptra Stretch-form Flattening Accelerator (SFA).
The Inceptra SFA is an add-on application for CATIA V5 to provide the linear state of non-uniform, cross-section formed models.
This application is of specific benefit to manufacturers who begin the production process with an extrusion (or bar stock) to create machined-then-formed parts. Capabilities cover a full range of cross-section profiles, including T, L and Z-shaped extrusions. Using the customer-provided 3D CAD model, the Inceptra SFA quickly and accurately creates the linear form of the part, generating the extruded “as machined” state for manufacturing.
- Works in conjunction with the CATIA V5 session.
- Limited user input required.
- Native CATIA V5 or imported geometry such as STEP or IGES are supported.
- Creates the linear “As-Machined” state for NC Programming.
- Different cross-sections support, T, L, Z, and others.
- Multiple direction forming operations supported.
- Varying bend allowances can be defined along the part.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.