Meet Product Design Goals Faster with Enhanced Virtual Testing
Product design engineers can now access the value of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation in a user experience that provides just what they need and speaks their language. Validate fluid and thermal performance to guide product design modifications early in the development cycle and explore innovative design concepts with comprehensive designer-level fluids simulation that does not require extensive specialist-level simulation knowledge.
October 10, 2019 | 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm EDT
Join us for a live webinar to discover how the Dassault Systèmes Fluid Dynamics Engineer role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables users to quickly explore hundreds of designs while concurrently improving product performance based on criteria such as optimal flow distribution, efficient thermal management, minimal pressure losses, flow uniformity, reduced recirculation, etc.
Leveraging industry standard RANS based finite volume CFD technology with a guided workflow and an easy-to-use interface, this powerful fluid flow analysis solution allows users to build simulation models directly on the CAD geometry within a designer environment fully integrated with PLM. As simulation tasks and attributes are directly linked to the design, simulation updates are easy to execute when the underlying design changes.
Design engineers will want to attend this webinar to learn about the advantages of the Fluid Dynamics Engineer solution:
- Conduct trade-off studies early in the design process to meet product requirements
- Seamlessly navigate with the user assistant from model setup to results
- Defeature geometry using simulation model prep tools
- Automatically selected turbulence models for internal and external steady state fluid flow
- High performance results visualization and automatic report generation
- Industry standard RANS (Reynolds Averaged Navier-Stokes) based finite volume solver for steady state and low frequency flow
- Advanced yet easy-to-use body-fitted Hex-Dominant Meshing (HDM) capability for complex geometry
- Patented Error estimator technology for accurate convergence reducing wasted iterations and solving faster
- Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI) and Conjugate Heat Transfer (CHT) multiphysics for modeling complex flow simulations with multiple domains
- Conduct automated DOE/Optimization tasks with re-usable simulation processes and comprehensive result analytics to explore a larger design space for a true optimized design